Chobani Champions Vanilla Chocolate Chunk Greek yogurt, frozen into stars. Apparently, I couldn't take the picture fast enough! Yum!
And now, that award! Of course, there is some fine print in accepting it! The rules are that I must..
1. Thank and link back to the awesome person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on their blogs to let them know.
So, what do you want to know about me? Hmmm..
1. I love rats.. well, all rodents, really! I've had fancy rats as pets since 1996. I've bred, rescued, shown, and now even run a pedigree registry that holds nearly 25,000 individual rats! They are fantastic pets!
2. I'm a night owl. If the world revolved around my schedule, it would be noon until 4am. As long as I can recall, I've had late nights and hate mornings!
3. I love to fish. Fly fishing, to be precise. There is no better sensation than being right in the middle of a river, fighting the current, hoping for that unmistakable tug on the line!
4. I am extremely type A and borderline OCD (self diagnosis). Yup, my cans are all turned a certain direction in my cupboards, dvds are in alphabetical order, and I have a panic attack over missing socks. Okay, it isn't all that bad .. most days, anyways! :)
5. I don't text. My phone is just a phone. It doesn't have a keypad. It can't access the Internet. There is no GPS. I can't listen to music on it. And I wouldn't have it any other way!
6. My favorite time of the year is fall. While, I loathe what comes after it, the cooling air, colors, and smells of fall just transform me. I love pumpkins and crisp leaves, cider and spices, and everything in between. Oh, and Halloween is my favorite holiday!
7. I have tattoos.. seven, in fact. Obviously, body art as a form of artistic expression is fine by me! My latest tattoo is my daughter's name in Greek, along with her zodiac symbol and birthstone.
Now, to the nominations. I'm suppose to pick 15, but this was incredibly difficult to narrow it down to just 15! There are so many fantastic people out there blogging, inspiring, creating, etc. I am always humbled by those around me! Thanks for all you ALL do!
Bento For Kidlet
Bento School Lunches
Biting The Hand That Feeds You
Family Fresh Meals
Meet the Dubiens
The Better Baker